หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

มาเล่นทายปัญหากันเถอะ

English Riddles







  1. I am a type of flower. I am very colorful. I live in the Netherlands.


  2. Rose

    Tulip

    Jusmine

    Lotus



  3. I am a type of fish. My body is long and Slippery. I look like a snake


  4. eel

    shark

    whale

    penguien



  5. I work in a farm. I grow crops and keep animal.


  6. carpenter

    doctor

    farmer

    dentist



  7. I am a place where wild animals are kept. Children like to visit me.


  8. forest

    home

    shopping mall

    zoo



  9. I am in bedroom. People put me under their heads when they sleep


  10. blanket

    pillow

    bloster

    doll



good luck


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Creative Commons License
ผลงานนี้ ใช้สัญญาอนุญาตของครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์แบบ แสดงที่มา-ไม่ใช้เพื่อการค้า-อนุญาตแบบเดียวกัน 3.0 ต้นฉบับ.
ท่านสามารถนำเนื้อหาไปใช้ แสดง ดัดแปลง เผยแพร่ โดยต้องอ้างอิงที่มา ห้ามใช้เพื่อการค้า และต้องใช้สัญญาอนุญาตชนิดเดียวกันนี้ไปกับงานดัดแปลงต่อยอดที่เผยเผยแพร่ต่อ
Payap University